Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two Week Wait

I am somewhat superstitious so I debated whether or not I wanted to share this article I wrote 2 years ago after our first cycle failed.  I felt by putting it out there and reading it again I was jinxing myself.  But the logical side of me prevailed.  I'm sharing it because it explains what the 2WW (two week wait) feels like. Regardless of the outcome the 2WW is hell.  When I published it I got great feedback that made me realize what I had to say helped women going through the same thing.  So maybe someone reading it now will better understand the process which is really the point of this blog anyways.

The Two Week Wait

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the article. Made me cry. I know what that feels like and sometimes you wonder if you are the "only" one. I am thinking about you, hubby and your beautiful growing babies. BIG HUGS! xo

    ReplyDelete